Stay updated on our activities. Fill the form below to subscribe to our newsletter (in Italian).
NOTE: any further communication about this subscription will be in Italian.
First name *
Last Name *
Consent to the processing of personal data
The data collected with this form will be retained, until an explicit request for its cancellation is received, on the Prato Textile Museum's computing devices and used exclusively to send information regarding cultural activities and initiatives promoted by the Museum as an organising or collaborating body. It is possible to amend and delete the aforementioned data at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
The data will be processed according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR 2016/679) for the sole purpose of fulfilling all the obligations related to the initiative.
The data controller is: Fondazione Museo del Tessuto in Prato, Via Santa Chiara 24, 59100, Prato.
With reference to the processing of your personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
1. Right of access to your personal data (art. 15 GDPR): this relates to the right to obtain information from the Data Controller, at any time, regarding the data that it retains, with reference to the collection methods, purposes, recipients etc.;
2. Right to amend or delete data (Article 16 of the GDPR): you have the right to request the correction of your data by the Data Controller so that it is up-to-date, relevant, correct and complete.
3. Right to the restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR): this is exercised in special cases expressly provided for by the GDPR, when the data processing must be limited to what is necessary for conservation purposes and not for further operations: a) in the case in which the data subject, contests the accuracy of his/her personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy; b) in the event of unlawful processing, when the data subject opposes the deletion of your personal data, requesting that its use be restricted instead of deleted; c) when the data controller no longer needs or intends to keep the data, but there is a need to keep it as it is "necessary for the data subject concerned to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court"; d) in the event of opposition to the processing, pending the verification necessary to determine the prevalence of the data controller's legitimate reasons or the data subject's rights;
4. Right to cancellation (art.17 GDPR): right to request the transformation into anonymous form or blockage of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data that need not be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed.
5. Right to object to the processing of data (art.21 GDPR): each user has the right to oppose the processing of his/her data in case it is necessary for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest, carried out for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes or connected to the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller or even carried out for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the data controller or third parties, even when, in the context of the processing operations, profiling is envisaged for reasons related to the data subject's particular situation.
Where the data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including the connected profiling, the data subject may object at any time.
6. Right to data portability (law only applicable to data in electronic format), as governed by art. 20 GDPR, namely the data subject has the right to receive the data concerning him/her from a data controller in a structured format, that is readable by an automatic device, to transmit them to another data controller.
HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS?
At any time, you can exercise your rights via a written request sent to the email address email@example.com, the point of contact to facilitate and speed up the processing of all requests relating to personal data, as well as the exercise of the rights listed above.
Answers will be provided in the shortest possible time and, in any case, within the 30-day deadline as prescribed by the GDPR.
In any case, you may also exercise your rights by lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data). For more information and details, please visit www.garanteprivacy.it.
Consent I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes listed above
Check your incoming mail or spam folder to confirm your membership.
Museo del Tessuto
Via Puccetti 3
59100 Prato (PO)
+39 0574 611503
Closed Mondays strong>
Tuesday-Thursday 10:00 to 15:00
Friday-Saturday 10:00 to 19:00
Sunday 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We are updating the Newsletter management. The subscriptions from the site are temporarily suspended. If you wish to register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partita IVA 01937370979 | Sviluppo & Design ICASTIC