Opening hours and admissions
The museum reopens on May 22nd on the occasion of the "Turandot" exhibition.
Access and regulations for the visit
Due to the Covid 19 health emergency, access to the Museum will take place according to new provisions. Please read it before proceeding with the booking.
- Full (single 19-65 years): € 10
- Reduced (individuals over 65, affiliated, "Turandot Passport " holders): € 8
- Reduced (children aged 7 to 18, students of all ages): € 6
- Groups: € 8
- Families (from 1 to 2 adults and from 1 to 3 children 6-12 years): € 16
- Free: children from 0 to 6 years; accredited journalists; ICOM members; tour guides and tour leaders; disabled and invalids + 1 companion
2. Special rates
- Event ticket (single ticket + guided tour with guaranteed departure): € 14 . Reservation required by purchasing the ticket online (valid only on certain dates)
- Exclusive visit up to 4 people: ticket (full or reduced) + € 60. Reservations required at tel. 0574.24112 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations are recommended for single visitors
- Reservations are always required for groups
- The reservation is made by pre-purchasing the ticket online. Advance sale fee: 1 €
- Admissions will be limited and organized on entry slots of 15 minutes each
Alternatively, if unable to purchase online, please contact the Coopculture infopoint at the following numbers: telephone: +39 0574 24112 | mail: email@example.com
Please note that body temperature is measured at the entrance and access is not allowed if it exceeds 37.5 °. It is mandatory to wear a mask (covering the nose and mouth). A distance of at least 1 meter from other visitors and museum operators must be maintained.
4. Guided tours and group visits
- Access is allowed for groups up to a maximum of 15 participants and a companion, necessarily equipped with a whisper system (microphone and earphones), regardless of the number of members of their group. The group must follow any instructions from the staff for adequate logistics of the visit, also respecting the safety rules and the capacities of the rooms.
- Groups with their own guide can book the entry shift by purchasing the ticket online (€ 10 compulsory booking of the entry shift)
- Groups that require a guided tour must book by contacting the Coopculture infopoint firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups have the opportunity to book even outside opening hours (groups with a minimum of 10 people and with at least one week's notice. For information on costs and access methods, contact the Coopculture infopoint email@example.com)
- Attention: the maximum duration of the visit for groups is one hour. Please note that if you wish to extend the duration of the visit, it will be necessary to contact the ticketing and reception staff who control and manage the flow of visitors to agree on the procedures in compliance with safety regulations.
To protect the participants of the guided tours, it is not possible to participate or join without adequate title (receipt of payment for the guided tour).